Expert Landscape Light Installation Contractors Near Highlands Ranch CO
Premier Landscape Light Installation Service from Electric Blue In Highlands Ranch CO!
A privately-held electrical contractor, Electric Blue, Inc. serves all of the Denver Metro area, including Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Sedalia, Franktown and Elizabeth areas. We have built our business on the lifelong relationships we build with our customers - some of our customers have been with us for over 20 years! Our team's commitment to our customers is a trusted friendship that lasts for years.
After many years of teamwork, dedication and loyalty, Electric Blue, Inc. has truly become a professional company in the electrical services industry. With a reputation for reliability and honesty, it is our goal to provide a solid, innovative, cost-effective solution for every project.
A Complete Range of Industrial Electrical Services!
- Machine Wiring - We wire all industrial machinery according to the manufacturers' specifications, making sure to minimize shock and fire risk while maximizing operational efficiency.
- Custom Industrial Equipment Services - For industrial firms that have unique equipment needs, we provide a range of customized services. This includes not only wiring but also development services and other work to make sure the equipment is safe and efficient.
- Connection Services - Through soldering, pressure connection and other methods, we link industrial devices seamlessly to their connectors. This provides a steady supply of power while lowering the chance of electrical hazards.
- Raceway Inspections - We inspect cables and conductors to make sure that their cross-sectional area is no more than 50 percent of the raceway's area, eliminating a source of risk.
Modern industry cannot function without electricity. Not only is electric power necessary to keep industrial equipment running, but it also powers alarms, security systems and other safety devices. Electric Blue, Inc. offers premium electrical services to all industrial customers. Operating in Littleton and Denver CO, we provide the repairs, upgrades and inspections you need to keep your business efficient and safe.
- Lower Energy Use - By installing the latest electrical equipment and keeping existing equipment in full working order, we prevent wiring and other problems from causing undue increases in your electricity bill. This allows you to produce at full capacity while keeping your energy costs and environmental footprint to a minimum.
Knowledgable Landscape Light Installation Experts in Highlands Ranch CO
With the possible exception of coffee, no energy source is more important to modern business than electricity. Firms require a reliable electric supply for everything from climate control and data storage to lighting. Even the briefest interruption can undermine all of these services, leaving a company unable to do business. As a professional electrical contractor in Littleton, CO, Electric Blue, Inc. provides the commercial services you need to power up your Denver area business.
- Commercial Lighting - We illuminate parking lots, landscapes, building interiors, and all other areas relevant to your business. We install the latest devices to minimize energy use and maximize efficiency and are happy to carry out lighting retrofits and studies.
- Data Cabling - We perform cabling on all buildings, supplying you with fast, reliable network and all other forms of communication.
- Temperature Controls - We offer wiring and equipment installation for climate control systems. With our aid, your office can stay warm in the coldest winters and cool during the most sweltering summers.
For nearly four decades, Denver area businesses have consistently ranked Electric Blue, Inc. as one of the top electrical contractors in the region. Our reputation is due in no small part to our focus on every stage in the electrical process. In addition to installing the most efficient electrical equipment on the market, we can conduct regular inspections on that equipment, identifying both current damages and likely sources of future risk.